I am a French illustrator and picture book maker based in Berlin.
I spent my childhood in the Alps, surrounded by lakes and forests, which deeply influenced my work. Nature plays a significant role in my books. It is often depicted as vast, rich, and colourful, always serving as a source of wonder or a refuge.
I have written and illustrated several books, one of which is Butterfly Child, published in 2022 by HarperCollins and translated into more than ten languages. Using mostly paint or ink, my illustrations are characterised by sweeping strokes and bright colours. My work has been displayed in many exhibitions, including the Bologna Children’s Book Fair “Illustrators Exhibition” and the Society of Illustrators “The Original Art”, as well as in magazines such as Internazionale, Süddeutsche Zeitung and La Revue Dessinée.
I am represented by Kirsten Hall at Catbird agency.
You can write to me at email@example.com
Internazionale, La Revue Dessinée, Les Échos, Bloomberg Businessweek, Monopole, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Les Others, We Present, Seed, Fresh…
HarperCollins, Abrams, Gallimard Jeunesse, L’École des Loisirs, Albin Michel, Saltimbanque, Milky Way Picture Books, Penguin Random House, Astra Publishing House…
- Does Earth Feel?, HarperCollins, 2021 (U.S.A.)
- Butterfly Child, HarperCollins, 2022 (U.S.A.)
- Le Retour des Loups, text by Nadja Belhadj, Saltimbanque, 2022 (France)
- La Poésie, Késako?, text by Thomas Vinau, Gallimard Jeunesse, 2023 (France)
- Bridges, Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2023 (U.S.A.)
- As Edward Imagined, text by Matthew Burgess, Alfred A. Knopf, 2024 (U.S.A.)
- Peter Pan, Albin Michel, 2024 (France)
- Kann Unsere Erde Fühlen? – Deutsche Akademie für Kinder und Jugendliteratur voted it as Climate Book Tip March, 2022 (Germany)
- Butterfly Child – Junior Library Guild Gold Selection, 2022 (U.S.A.)
- “Bloom” (collective exhibition, Slow Galerie – Paris, 2021)
- Society of Illustrators “The Original Art” 2021 (collective exhibition – New York, 2021)
- Society of Illustrators “The Original Art” 2022 (collective exhibition – New York, 2022)
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair “Illustrators Exhibition” (collective exhibition – Bologna, 2023)
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair “Illustrators Exhibition” in Japan (collective exhibition – Tokyo, Hyogo, Ishikawa, 2023)
- “Poésie” (solo exhibition, Galerie Un jour une illustration – Paris, 2023)
- Society of Illustrators “The Original Art” 2023 (collective exhibition – New York, 2023)
photo credit: Chloé Desnoyers